Monday, January 22, 2007

434, 426, 428...

I suppose I should be grateful that unlike most of my work, the numbers are going down rather than up. Raglan shaping takes 8 stitches out on every frontside row and unlike my usual from the centre out lace, every other row is just a few less to work. I have no photos today, the sweater looks very much like the last photos of it. A big heavy blog of blue-green wool. Unless it's green-blue wool. I never really have worked out what the difference is between the two. I think it is the never ending rows of sweater than has caused me to lose my mind.



Knit off 2007. Because somehow in getting slaughtered mercilessly in Sock Wars, I've decided that I should be a competative knitter. I knit slowly and I'm easily frustrated with the attention span of a ferret on pixie stix. This should be amusingly brief.

No comments: